Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Exes, Me, Kjo & Pinky

Almost a day has gone by since I walked onto the CBS Studios Lot and took my seat at Stage 17 to watch a taping of The Exes. I've been fortunate to share my stories with my parents and brother, but even those conversations can't capture my enjoyment of the events that unfolded.

I simply went to watch a TV show taping with the hopes of handing Kristen Johnston the book I made, and possibly get a hug. From start to end, I could have never predicted how my evening would go.

A couple tidbits:
1. The Exes staff was beyond friendly and accommodating, and they have the best warmup team I've ever seen.

2. The actors took the time to interact with us in between scenes, and put on one hell of a show when in front of the camera.

3. When vacationing by myself, I rarely get hugs or get to pet dogs/cats. Both happened last night.

Anything more than this would take forever to write on my phone, so this is all  you get in written words.

No comments: