Friday, May 17, 2013

#3 Phineas & Ferb Shape

Yes, there had to be a cartoon shape in the top three. Good thing for Phineas & Ferb that I couldn't find a Scooby Doo or Looney Tunes shaped Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Unlike the other cartoon shapes I tried, Phineas & Ferb had the edge from the get-go. Just look at the box! all of the shapes are closer to a thin rectangular shape than a square.

With the patented Jane mac n' cheese prep, the macaroni was just one small notch away from perfection. You can't go wrong with the original flavor and even a bit of entertainment while having dinner. The box had a fun word search on the back and then for later, an Agent P and Dr. Doofenshmirtz bookmark.

If you haven't seen this cartoon and think there aren't any good ones on these days, I suggest you take a look at Phineas & Ferb.

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

Hey, my pick ended up with the bronze! I'm pretty happy with that!