Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 2: Vasquez Rocks & The Exes

I like to start out with the fact that I know I should not be blogging this late at night and from a phone that will autocorrect me. Here goes nothing!

I am proud to announce that I figured out how to open the convertible. People probably thought I was nuts for riding around with it down during the chilly hours of the morning.

I thought I might be able to get some extra poof to my ponytail.

I headed North to Agua Dulce to walk/hike around Vasquez Rocks Park. Those following the adventure on twitter know I tried to make friends with the lizards. I was kind of successful. I know he's in the center of the screen, but goodness knows if he can be seen by others.

I enjoyed climbing around on the rocks and wish I could get paid for bouldering.

If I had worn proper footwear, I'm confident I could have made it to the top of this. Plus, I didn't need to injure myself before going to The Exes show taping.

Today's Lessons:
1. If you're afraid to turn left on a yellow/orange/red light, then you'll get no where around here.

2. When buying a gift certificate from restaurants.com, check to see if the restaurant will be closed in observation of a Jewish holiday.

3. Sometimes good things do happen when you wait patiently and don't get your expectations up.

It's hard for me to sum up my enjoyment of tonight, so I'll start with a pic of me and Pinky (Kjo's dog).

I wish I had photos from the taping, but that's kind of a no-no. I did snap one shot in the studio.

Yeah, right now, I really can't sum up my enjoyment. I'll let my pre-scheduled blog about Kjo's gift post, then I'll try to gather my thoughts about the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your afternoon/evening at The Exes went super well. GREAT! Love the photo of you and Pinky--Wow. Momma