Friday, May 31, 2013

#1 Veggie Pasta Original Flavor

New is not always better, but in this case, the NEW! Original Flavor Veggie Pasta from Kraft Macaroni & Cheese stole the crown for being my favorite mac n' cheese.

Kraft was quite sneaky with this combination!
- They didn't alter the traditional macaroni shape.
- They stuck with the best flavor, original.
- Packaged with 2 servings (not too many leftovers).
- Each serving has approximately 1 serving of vegetables.

Somehow my taste buds are not able to detect the vegetables they've hidden in the macaroni. So when you take the perfection of my Ranked #2 Original Flavor mac n' cheese and cram it full of vegetables, it has nowhere to go but up.

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

Huh, I gotta say, I didn't see this being crowned the victor, but I can't argue with your logic either.