Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ugh.

I was totally going to blog more tonight, but it took until now to get my computer back up and running properly, and in that time, I believe I drank some not so good orange juice and my stomach isn't feel all that swell right now. I just bought the OJ today, so I figured it was just a slightly different taste because of it being brand X. My stomach is telling me otherwise right now.

So, the basic gist of what I was going to blog about is all the possessed doors that I am surrounded by. The garage door that opens and closes whenever it pleases. The bedroom door that "breathes" open every time the heat comes on. Today, the newest edition was the spastic CD-rom drive that was opening and closing every 10 seconds. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Getting 1 out of 3 fixed isn't too bad. Thank you to Nicholas G. at the HP online helpdesk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I wish I was the random "walking their dog person" that saw a garage going loco. Miss ya Janers! Hey, no practice Wednesday, GIRLS NIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lizzy! Hope she is feeling better. Hi Jane, Hope you are having fun with your dating. I was sick this past week and missed the entire week due to a virus. I am better. Mainly had indigestion, more belching than usual and nausea and weakness and fatigue. Love Cheryl your ever loving aunt.

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I have not done this before. I need to add my name. Cheryl

Amanda Rassi said...

Sounds like you've got some ghosts Jane. =) Although maybe not in the computer anymore.