Monday, March 30, 2009

Show and Tell

Here's Amanda and I at One World. We all ate there on her last day of work. Facing the windows was too bright for my eyes, so Jess let me borrow is sunglasses. Amanda joined in the fun for a photo op.
Here's the cone-head dog post surgery. She was doing so well about leaving the wound alone that she was cone-free for most of Saturday.
I made this photo small, so the stitches don't pop off the screen. Not sure everyone would want to see a fuzzy dog but closeup.
Here's Grandpa celebrating the 43rd anniversary of his 39th birthday. It was quite the fun day. We used the 2 and 8 for my birthday, so Mom thought we were done with them. I said I would still be in my 20's. Grandpa said he's still be in his 80's. Tom said he's be turning 32...so we could use the 2 and cut apart the 8 to make a 3.

Most everyone I know was sharing their March 29th snow photos, so I thought I would do the same. This is out the front window. Too bad I couldn't get Jinkies in the shot. He would stand on his hind legs attempting to look out the window. He just wasn't quite tall enough.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That cake looks awesome!

Jennay said...

You're grandpa is cool!