Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing Catchup

After a fun weekend of going to Davenport with Mom on Saturday and then drafting my fantasy baseball team on Sunday, I had to get some work done today. Thankfully it was an absolutely beautiful day, so I was able to work outside some. I even took the time to add some more pvc pipe and caulk to the "water wall" in the basement. I'm so very glad I took the day off. I caught up on

Here's a photo of Mom meeting Little Big Town. From Left to Right: Phillip, Kimberly, Momma, Karen, and Jimi. The day was a blast and I look forward to sharing a couple more stories about the weekend.... need to get a few photos off my phone first.

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

How awesome that she got to meet them. I didn't realize you guys had meet and greet passes. Very cool