Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunday

I attempted to sleep in Sunday after the long day on Saturday and not getting to bed until 1:00amish. I should have feed Jinkies more when I got home because he didn't want me to sleep past 7:30. I was kind of dragging most of Sunday, but was awake enough to draft my fantasy baseball team known as the Mai Guys. I fairly pleased with the talent this group has and look forward to the season starting up in a few weeks.

I took a little time to pull together all of their photos, but I forgot the file at work. I will place the image in here when I get a chance tomorrow.

I will say, I'm surprised I have 3 Cubs on my team... especially one being a pitcher. I always kind of second guess myself when I put them in the starting lineup because I'm afraid I might jinx them. Didn't you know my fantasy baseball team impacts the real world? :)

No comments: