Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saturday

Mom and I were totally stylin' on Saturday during the 3D Under the Sea IMAX show. I give Mom credit, she only jumped a few times during the film. She wasn't quite as entertaining as when we saw Sea Monsters in 3D
After the IMAX, a stop at Whitey's Ice Cream Parlor, and an attempt at shoe shopping. We made our way to the River Center to pick up Mom's meet and greet pass for Little Big Town. We had about an hour and half to find something to eat before we had to be back to the venue. Unfortunately, Davenport was having their St. Patty's Day celebration that evening, so almost every food establishment we found had drunkin' green folk spewing out into the street. We settled on Quizno's, where they had run out of turkey... yeah, I can't explain that one.

As you can see from my previous entery, we made it back to the venue in time for Mom to meet the band. If you could meet any band, who would you want to meet??? I still have Sheryl Crow on my list.

I bought a Zac Brown Band t-shirt and we made it to our seats to enjoy the show. We were second row, just off center. Absolutely excellent seats for a floor seat only show. Here's a photo of Zac Brown and his band. They can definitely play, and put on a great show!
Little Big Town took to the stage shortly after ZBB got done playing. Phillip's microphone was placed directly infront of us. See photo below. Phillip is who tossed me the guitar picks. The first one tipped off my finger and one of the girls (see back of the head on the left side of photo) in the first row got it. He ended up tossing another one in my direction and I caught it with no problems. One side says "I'm with the Band" (a song title) and the other is imprinted with his signature.
Here's another picture with the whole group, singing only with the two guitars. The last verse and/or chorus they sang without the mics or guitars. It was WAY cool!

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Wow you guys had GREAT seats! Looks like you had a great time.