Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Waiting for supper to finish baking.

Today was quite the interesting day. It started off with me not being able to get out of my garage. Then I played www.freerice.com at work. Why? well, I wasn't very busy. I made it up to 10,020 grains of rice. I called Waste Management and signed up for curbside recycling... that was quite exciting. I'll be able to get rid of the pile of cans and plastic in the corner of my kitchen. Now I'm at home with my car parked comfortably in the garage and I'm waiting for my cardboard pizza to finish cooking. mmmm...pizza. Soon enough I will be watching the finale of America's Next Top Model.

A quick update on Jack... he lost his nose and several buttons. He has a slight lean. It kind of looks like he's prepping for a limbo contest. I might have to put him out of his misery tomorrow.
Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cardboard Pizza hhhhuuuummmmm. Now I would say that would not be my first choice for dinner but then there are times when you have to do what you have to do. I have not seen the model TV show so I hope who ever you were pulling for wins. If it is not on HGTV, Food Network, Discovery or Travel Channel I have not seen it. I don't watch NETWORK TV because they don't have much that appels to me. Lots of the night time programing is not suitable for a seven year old and so we watch movies or stated channels. I know boring but then we pretty much are boring at our age any more.

Boy where did all that come from. I was just going to make my comment about the pizza and my mind took a huge left turn and I got lost. Happens when you get older.

I am sorry to hear about Jack but you never know with the weather system that seems to be hanging around right now. I hope his "end" is painless and peaceful.

I can't help you with your desk organization...I started working on my office stuff months ago and it still is not completed. Good Luck

Smiles and hugs from St. Charles