Friday, December 7, 2007

Help name the snowperson.

I had a half day of work today and then went to see Beowulf in 3D with Mom. It was really cool, but the storyline wasn't really up my alley today. I could have used a good laugh, so I think Bee Movie would have been more appropriate. Anyway, trying to waken myself, I decided to shovel my drive and sidewalk after Mom went home.

As you can see, I eventually got a little sidetracked. I wonder what people shopping at Trefzgers thought of me. Oh well, I guess I'll never know. Now, I need your help. Help me come up with some good names for my snowperson before it melts and freezes on my driveway... or gets destroyed by some hooligans overnight.
Can you think of any good names?

Oops, I just realized I forgot a mouth... maybe I'll have a chance to add one tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks a little bit like Harry Carey to me. Put those 3D glasses on him, and he would be a look-alike! P.S. I have some good carrots you could use for a nose.

Anonymous said...

Pajama Women is tired so her brain is not working as well as it usuall does. She may not be able to come up with anything worth reading. Let's see She is watching "The Santa Claus II" movie so how about "Bernard". OooHHHHH no no no no... How about Snoopy. You know Snoopy loves snow and snowmen so he can be Snoopy the Snowman or SS for short.

Well that is the best Pajama Women can do this evening.

Jennay said...

Wow! i can't believe you had enough snow to make a snowman, he's very cute!! I wish we would have gotten that much! If i were to make a snowman, if i had enough snow, i would name him Jack!