Thursday, December 20, 2007

Saving the Snow

Does anyone have some extra freezer space I can use? The snow in my yard is melting at a rapid pace and I'd like it to stick around until Christmas. I was thinking... if I could fill up a bunch of freezers with snow and then get it out Tuesday morning, I'd be set. Sure, it may freeze into large blocks, but I could use a hammer and my Magic Bullet to turn it back into snow flakes. Then the ShopVac will come in handy. Put the snow in there and hit reverse to blow it back out into the yard. I better make sure I have a long enough extension cord to reach the whole yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like this project might work best with a few holiday swigs of holiday cheer if you get my drift. Ho Ho Ho here is wishing for you some new snow.

Jennay said...

Wow! I would love to see this happen!! Make sure you turn the video camera on! I'll wish for some snow for ya!!! Merry Christmas!