Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tonight, I can declutter no more.

I had the best of intentions to get my computer room organized this evening, but I've run out of energy. I think the rum cake really took something out of me today. Plus, this project could literally take me a whole weekend to go through everything and decide what to keep, toss, or possibly sell. At least I don't have any leftover mystery boxes from the move. Although, I am unable to find my guitar lessons guide. I really hope to find that soon. I'd really like to try out the left handed guitar I traded my righty for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't get the cartooniness of the cartoon. It reminds me a lot of my own desk, and it works pretty well for me, I must say. ;-)

The Elf thing was too much... What fun! Loved watching the lefty/righty pitcher video. THANKS.

P.S. I played "irreplaceable" 3 times tonight. When is that going to be on a Sugarland CD/single?!??

Jane said...

Momma, you crack me up! I don't know about the Sugarland song. I signed up for their fanlist, but I don't hear much from it. Plus, I haven't found a message board like they have for Sheryl Crow. Don't worry, if I find anything out, you'll be the first to know.

Jennay said...

hmmmmmm, looks like Jane's desk at work! although she does know where everything is!!!!