Monday, December 3, 2007

Outsmarting Myself

Last time I did my bills, I got on a kick of trying to pay my accounts online if possible and getting rid of the paper statements. So far I've come across two confusing items since that day. I'm normally quite good at documenting my spending, but I outsmarted myself on these.

I lost check number 1306. Not sure if maybe I wrote it out, then tore it up when I paid online? And then tonight I noticed this login, password, and code I wrote down to one of the accounts I started. I thought I knew which one it was for, but apparently I was wrong. I suppose I'll hold on to it. The mysterious account is sure to resurface sometime in the near future.

For some of you... yes, younger people do forget things too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we older people love to hear when the "youngsters" have memory problems. I'm smilin'..and when Pajama Woman reads this, I know she'll be smilin' too!

Anonymous said...

Remember What????? You still have to remember at our age.... who said so????? I don't remember anyone saying I had to remember anything past thirty five years ago. I thought when you pasted fifty the only memerories you had were of things in the past...Did I miss something here??? I don't remember what I had to eat yesterday that way you never have to eat left overs...it is all new food today.....right????