Monday, August 8, 2011

Storms, really?

Watching the news tonight and now I'm hoping I don't have any gigantic tree limbs perched on top of the fence in the backyard. I honestly didn't know we had storms tonight until now.

The sidewalks were wet when I got home from work, so I opted to workout on the treadmill tonight instead of walking outside which would have equaled me wiping Sparky's wet/dirty belly down.

Anyway, I was on the treadmill between 6-7 watching a Netflix movie, Stomp. I had the volume cranked up to hear the full impact of the fun percussion sounds. Apparently this was the same time it stormed outside.

I wish I had some photos from this weekend's softball tournament, but it didn't occur to me to take any at the time. I helped coach 3 middle school softball games on Saturday with Tom. It was quite the experience, and left me wondering if I was that goofy when playing softball at that age. Note: I said when playing softball.

The coaching was fun, but I found myself becoming a spectator a few times and not remembering what happened. Not very helpful when you're supposed to be keeping book. I suppose if I were a full time coach of sorts then I would get deprogrammed from being a spectator.

That's the scoop from here.

No comments: