Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beyond Stunned

08.14.2011 By: Janers

My heart dropped and I still feel like someone socked me in the stomach this morning. I am truly saddened by the stage collapse at the Indiana State Fair. I've always felt that by being a part of the Sugarland Fan Club that I'm an extended member of the Sugarland Family.

Their concerts are always like a celebration and party with a family of thousands I've never met. I sit hear in disbelief that a tragedy has hit my Sugarland Family. Best wishes to the fans, crew, and band while everyone tries to make sense of and sort through the events of last night.

The injured and lost of the Sugarland Family are in my thoughts.
Best wishes and love from,
Jane
Peoria, IL


1 comment:

Jennay said...

OMG~! that gave me chills all the way to my toes!!!! SOOOOO sad!