Monday, August 22, 2011

CO Vacation: Tuesday, Day 1

A week ago I had just dropped Sparky off with the parents and finished up my packing in preparation for my 6 day, 5 night vacation in Denver, CO to explore and visit with Emily.

Bright and early Tuesday morning I caught my flight out of Peoria and got to Denver before 10am. With Emily being at work, I had to figure out how to make my way to her office in Denver, located about 4 blocks from Coors Field. After waiting for a bus and hoofing it a few blocks I arrived to have lunch with her.

After a tasty lunch at the Smiling Moose Deli and quick tour of her office, I was handed the keys to her car, and with Susie (my TomTom) in tow, I headed back to Emily's house in Westminster. Toni, AKA Kitteh, greeted me and we hung out a bit until I had to pickup Emily from the bus station. I thought I was going to be late because I misplaced the keys.

Or did I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jane...let's find a Smilin' Moose on our next road trip, OK? Momma