Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One Concert Down, One to Go This Week

I think I may be recuperated from the concert this weekend. Gosh darn it if those allergies and sore throat didn't have me knocked down on Sunday. We had a good visit with Brian, Joyce and John, and then headed to the hotel to relax a bit. After a good dinner at Bob Evans, Mom let me get a drink at Starbucks... 4 shots of espresso = Jane was good to go for the show. The only thing I regret was I forgot to bring my birthday sombrero on the trip.

Here's a collection of pictures from the evening put to music by Sugarland. They create a remix they play during Everyday America and I love the 2010 remix. I actually have all the songs in my iTunes. I was rockin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool posting. I loved watching all the still photos. Do you have one of the "machine" when it was orange/red, purple/blue, and golden? It was so beautiful then. Hope so! Momma