Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Go BU... Go Go BU!

Tom and I went to the Bradley game tonight. Above is a picture of the kickass team intro.

The first half consisted of us sitting there with our hands on our heads wondering what was going on. I don't think I've ever seen that many turnovers, bricks, and airballs from two teams.

The team and the crowd perked up in the second half. My throat kind of hurts a bit from all the cheering... there was even a slam dunk! It was great to see the team show up in the second half and blow Indiana State out of the water.

My parting thought... drumlines are super cool!

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

As an Illini fan I definitely feel your pain of disappointment. But you always hold onto that hope that they will pull it out in the end. Glad to hear the Braves did.