Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gotta Love a 3-day weekend!

This a picture of me during my last day of work before the 3-day weekend. I had fun making snowballs on my afternoon break and throwing them at my coworkers' windows. It was great.

We got a snow day on Friday, but I had to go into work in the afternoon to correct some files for the printer. By that time the roads had all been cleared and it was actually nice to have a reason to get out of the house.

Since shoveling my driveway on Friday, I haven't gotten outside to play in the snow. I'm really enjoying keeping warm inside. Last night I helped celebrate Sandra's birthday. We all ate at Jalapenos and went back to the Iadipaolo's for dessert. It was a fun evening with all her friends and family. Today I'll just kick back, relax, and watch the SuperBowl.