Monday, January 7, 2008

The blogging spirit

I seem to have lost the blogging spirit lately. It's hard for me to think creatively and out of the box when I don't feel like myself. I suppose I could still blog, but I'm afraid it would turn into a bunch of complaining.

Anyway, tonight I gorged myself on sushi. I even tried some flavors I've never tried before. Laura let me try her ice cream-like dessert. I believe it was a green tea flavored ice cream ball coated in a gummy-"bear"-like substance. Honestly, it just felt kind of fuzzy to the tongue. Others said it was more of a marshmallow texture. I wouldn't know because I don't eat non-gooey marshmallows.

I'd like to send out a belated HOLLA! to Laura for her birthday. Sorry, I haven't been on my game lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I can understand your not being in the spirit to Blog all the time..Sometimes you just want to do nothing or something new.. We who love you will still check in to see if you are in the mood to blog

As far as the "Green Tea Icecream" You know there are those who might like to go that route but then there are those who would still enjoy eating 24% butterfat real ice cream from time to time. Life is to short fret over such things. I don't see anything wrong with endulging in ice cream from time to time. Everything in moderation. Life is made up of simple pleasures if real ice cream is it then I say eat it and enjoy evey last bite. You are not promised tomorrow so I say make good choices each day you do have and enjoy the life you are given for today. As long as you are not eating ice cream 24/7 whats the harm in eating the real thing.

Anonymous said...

i must find that green tea thingie - where was that?!

I like what PJ woman said!

Jane said...

Naomi, Sushigawa over in Westlake has the green tea flavored ice cream-like dessert.