Wednesday, January 23, 2008

On my way...

...to becoming a master painter. Okay, so the journey is going to be down quite a long road, but I'm having a blast. I wish I could show you all how it's going, but I don't want a certain someone to see what I'm making. I want it to be a surprise. I think I have my teacher fooled... she thinks I have experience painting. Yeah, finger painting.

Anyone need a painting for their home? I'm thinking about doing something out of my head for my next project. It would help if I had a taker, then I could paint with you in mind. The canvas size I would like to use is 16" x 20", and I'll take color family requests. If you're interested, drop me a line.

3 comments:

Amanda Rassi said...

I would definitely have to agree with you. The progress that I've seen looks great!! I think you are quite the artist. =)

Jennay said...

You're painting is coming along quite well! hmmmm you could always paint something for our new office space if/when we move :)

Anonymous said...

Expanding on Jenny's suggestion, how about doing a painting of your office staff as Simpsons characters. You could make them closer to the actual people's looks and have them doing fun things--or whatever.