Sunday, January 27, 2008

A fun-filled Sunday

I woke up and watched one of my favorite movies that I don't own, Drumline. I love the drums! During that I got an invite to go to lunch with Nick, the guy I've been chatting with through match.com. It was a fun lunch and really nice to have a clear picture of him in my head. I tell you, guys do not know how to post good pictures of themselves on those websites.

In the afternoon I hitched a ride with mom, dad and grandpa to go look at the house Tom and Laura are interested in. I guess they're almost done staging their house and will be putting it on the market fairly soon. If you want to live 2 miles from me, then I've got the perfect house for you.

That's the scoop from my world. I've got cats pacing back and forth waiting for me to get back to the couch, so I'll be on my way.

No comments: