Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random Phone Photos

I woke up this morning around 4am to a purring and drooling Jinkies in my face. This happens on a rare occasion to this extent, so I figured he must have really needed some attention. Sure enough, I ended up being wide away and couldn't fall back asleep. To the couch to fall infront of the TV I went. The lack of quality sleep has lead me to have heavy eyelids this evening and a lack of motivation. I thought I could at least pull some photos off my phone and post them.

Here's Jinkies trying to sleep the other evening as I took his photo with the flash on.
I finally did some grocery shopping last night. I stopped by Schnucks and was pleasantly surprised to see that they have special tags on the shelves to help indicate the organic products. After that I went to Alwan's to pick up meat for the week. In the parking lot, I saw some triplets sitting in a Ram Truck. They were too cute!
One of those things that makes you do a double take. Between the stickers, bumper and Elmo... this van was just screaming for a picture to be taken. I'm not sure if this is a normal occurrence in Manito or not?
One of the projects at work I've been working on is called Dare2Demo - Outfit Your Crew. I've had to price out different safety clothing and have received many samples. I think Charlie had too much Diet Coke on this day because he decided it would be a good idea to model all the gear and go direct traffic on Prospect.
Here's a photo from the last game night at the Iadipaolo's. We played Quelf and I had to make a "mask". That was after I had to put on lipstick. I'm still surprised Sandra didn't give me a brighter color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! (I'm nearly speechless.) Momma