Friday, May 7, 2010

Just Chilling

I'm just relaxing this evening. Still trying to figure out what to have for dinner. I already did the dishes, so I can fix absolutely anything I want. Trouble is, nothing sounds good. I guess you'll have that. Chances of me having a bowl of Life cereal at this point are starting to increase.

Not sure what's going on this weekend. I should really buy some plants for my garden and get that planted... big decisions on which vegetables to plant this year. I'm also really looking forward to this week's episode of Saturday Night Live. Betty White plus all my favorite ladies, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch, Ana Gasteyer, Molly Shannon and May Rudolph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad for the heads-up, since I thought this was last Saturday and I had missed it. Momma