Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yet another day.

So I took the Sparkster for a walk after work, making sure we got it in before the rain comes back again. Along the way I decided some La Gondola bread sounded good, but it was soooo windy I didn't want to try to call in my order on the cell phone. I never thought asking for a loaf of bread at the pickup window would be a problem. The guy was a complete pain in the butt and I had to call the restaurant from outside the pickup window in order to get a loaf of bread. Talk about a stickler for the rules!

Anyway, now I'm back at home debating on whether or not I should write-off La Gondola for good or not. Not sure if dude was just an ass or if there really is a weird restaurant rule.

So now I'm typing about it online to see if anyone has some insight. While doing so, Jinkies decided to join me on the couch to watch the bunnies outside the window in Mary's yard. His tail is always quite active when stalking and my face just happened to be in the path of his tail. Nothing like a cat tail whapping you in the eyeball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this wasn't fun to sit through, but it was fun to watch. Score 1 for Jinkies! Momma