Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun, fun, and more fun!

Had another noisy day at work, so I apparently decided to share the noisiness with fans down at O'Brien Field. Okay, maybe it was just the bi-product of my high sugar intake. I enjoyed some frozen yogurt this afternoon. Had I known Dairy Queen was going to be at the game giving out free blizzards, I would not have cashed in my free frozen yogurt coupon. Yes, I should have passed on the blizzard, but it was Oreo.

So anyway, had a couple free hot dogs and some peanuts at the game. Follow this up with catching a frisbee with a free taco coupon attached and then snagging a free Chiefs shirt. I also got to cheer Jim on as he caught a softee ball and tracked down foul ball. Talk about excitement. Oh, and did I mention I had The World's Best Kettle corn, which included some popcorn brittle (crazy sugary chuck of the sweet and salty coating... mmmmmm...mmmmm...Good!)

Yep, I was on fire tonight. To the extent that I cracked myself up so good I was crying. Quality, I know! Not sure if I scared the Angell's or not... but I do know that Laura didn't want to sit next to me. Tom, hope you're getting that hearing back in your right ear.
Glad all could come to the game... I had a blast. Hope we can do it again real soon. Just glad you all kept me off the field so I wouldn't get tazered.

P.S. The Chiefs had a great comeback win! Still trying to calm down from all the excitement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great evening! Momma