Monday, January 26, 2009

Does anyone need...

...anything from nutsonline.com? I will be placing an order this weekend for decaf chocolate covered espresso beans and thought if someone else wanted something random, then we could save on shipping.
...a Turbo Tax Federal Basic Edition? A free one was floating around at work and no one raised their hands to take it, so I thought I would try to find a good home for it. I'll be using the program Dad bought, when it comes time for me to do the number crunching....oh yeah, a 27" used RCA TV with no remote control or manual? Picture is good, but randomly starts to fuzz... a swift kick to the floor clears that up. Once the snow is gone, it will be finding a new home at Salvation Army, so speak up now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat web site, but where are the pepitas? Please order me a 1# bag of sun-dried tomatos ($4.99)and a 1# bag of dried kiwi ($3.99; NOT organic) and 1# of toasted corn ($4.29). Thanks! Momma

Anonymous said...

I'll take a pound of dried strawberries ($7.95) and a pound of gummy red raspberries ($3.49). Laura