Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a no-go on Hawaii

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with the hope of coming back with a trip to Hawaii for the ProBowl, but I wasn't so lucky. Tom and I got there at 2pm when the registration started and left after we saw how large the crowd was. We had a nice leisurely lunch at Double A's while watching some football. I give two thumbs up to the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, I think that was the name.

Anyway, Tom told me about this betting website his calc students sucked him into. Basically, you're given $.10 from the advertisers on the website to bet with, since you can't bet with your own money. They you use that .10 to place bets. If you win, great... if not, then you loose the .10 they gave you. I thought I'd try it out to see what the dealio is. I have the chance to turn my .10 into .34. We'll see how long my interest lasts.




I did make my way back to BWW to put my name in the drawing right before their 4:00 drawing, but as I mentioned, I didn't win. I'm pretty sure if the fire marshal was there, they would have found the restaurant to be way over capacity.

No comments: