Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas 12/25/08

What happens when you point the camera and Grandpa and say cheese? Basically, the "Old Grump" says he won't smile. What happens when Jane starts to repeatedly say smile while the volume of her voice raises? Well, Grandpa cracks up and starts laughing. Score 1 for Jane.
The fabulous wrapping styling of Ken Olson. Neon duct tape labels and neon flagging bows. Gotta love it!
A man in his camo hat. Hopefully Mom hasn't lost him in the backyard yet.
The talented Mommler made this wonder sunburst circle to go with the wire frame Dad cleaned up and painted. I can't wait for the Spring, so I can put it in my flower garden.
Momma strikes again with this wonder stained glass gift for Tom and Laura. Do you see the heart or the initials T and L?
It was an absolutely wonder Christmas Day with the family, if only Laura's work schedule had worked out a little bit better. Although she did miss out on Lizzie's "ham bone" farts.

I promise to post photos of a couple of my other gifts, once they happen. First up will be the Cubs Caravan later this week. I have a Cubs Rooftop game in my future. And I believe Mom is sharing her Little Big Town trip to the Quad Cities with me. I definitely have some fun family time in my future!

No comments: