Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cutting Back

I think it's time I start cutting back on my Internet shopping. The UPS driver that comes to my office is starting to give weird looks. The NutsOnline box really threw him for a loop today.
Everything has been pretty laid back in my world lately. Had dinner and movie with Matt over the weekend. Took in the SuperBowl with Mom, Dad, and Grandpa. Tried to get a few things done around the house Monday night. Got a haircut last night, and then partied with the Iadipaolo's at the Pizza Ranch tonight. Tomorrow, Grandpa is going to stop by work and we'll go out to lunch... yeah! Then in the evening, I think I'll try to head over to Dunlap for the Mr. Eagle pagent that Tom and Sandra are hosting. Beyond that, I know I have a 3-year-old's birthday party to attend over the weekend. Oh, and I still have to figure out what date I want to set for my platelet apheresis.
The other day I was quite jealous of a postal driver. The postal truck they were driving had it's wheels rolling through the snow on the sidewalk alogn Knoxville. I've been dieing to do that in a neighborhood, but am afraid of getting caught for wreckless driver. Maybe I just need to hijack a postal truck, so I can get away with it?

No comments: