Monday, January 19, 2009

Break time... Break time.

Wowsers... has today been a long day. It's not helping that my brain is functioning at a snails pace. I seem to have never woke up today. I even had a cup of "coffee" this morning. As most know, it's not coffee by the time I get done adding stuff to it.

I gave in to my sweet tooth this afternoon and bought a Whatchamacallit out of the vending machine. I must say, that was quite a delicious treat. I'll need to stay away from those.Tonight I'm having dinner with Matt. Hopefully his heart rate returned to its normal pace after having a not so friendly encounter with Lizzie this weekend. The parent thing went fine... who woulda thunk I'd have to worry about the dog. Go figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I can't believe that the Lizzy dog would not be nice she seem so sweet calm. Hope you are having a good new year looks like you had a good Christmas and New Year by the pictures posted. I love the art your mom and dad did for you. they got that piece of iron while here in St. Louis. It is cool to see what they did with it. Way Cool!!!!!

Love ya
Aunt Joyce