Sunday, January 4, 2009

Starting out the new year.

I hope everyone's new year has started out well, and all had safe travels throughout the holiday season. I was lucky to have gotten to see my family and some distant friends, without traveling far myself. Unfortunately, I haven't been myself for the past week and half because of some very stubborn fluid in my ears. Please see the illustration below.
I'm looking forward to this week being filled of clear hearing, no cotton mouth, and full nights of sleep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I don't know how much longer I can deal with this and keep sane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to clear hearing!
Hang in there.
Hugs,
Momma
P.S. Nice illustration. Where's Waldo?

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better Janers!

Nomer said...

hope you feel better by now!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been down with the ears. Not fun. Hope you are better now.

Aunt Joyce