Sunday, January 11, 2009

Eureka!

It took me a good month or so, but I finally figured out how to reformat the memory card for my phone, so I can pull photos off of it, onto the computer. Thank goodness! I'm feeling pretty darn good, and now I have the ability to take photos wherever I am... yes!

I only have a day and a half left of doctor prescribed pills to take. I'm hoping the dry mouth side-effect will go away immediately. I still have yet to top the 5 waters I drank at Red Lobster on Laura's birthday. I plan on hydrating well tomorrow afternoon before I go to dinner with Matt. I know he understands, but it's just odd to consume that much liquid all at once.

Should be a fairly busy week. I've got dinner tomorrow evening, hopefully a girls night on Wednesday, and then the Cubs Caravan on Thursday. Yee-ha... so glad I'll be feeling well for this potentially fun-filled week. It's about frickin' time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for you for figuring out the phone camera thing! :-) Momma

Anonymous said...

really like your light bulb pic! L

Anonymous said...

GIRLS NIGHT! WOOT WOOT!

P-town Tom said...

Man, how do you follow up a "WOOT WOOT!"?

Anyway, I got your cards and I'm ready for my hot dog and potato chip dinner on Thursday!