Sunday, April 27, 2008

Join me for an evening?

So, I bought tickets last year for Chicago when they went on sale. I think my seats are for the first row in the second balcony. I'm still able to go, but am looking for someone to go with me. It'd be nice to get a little money for the ticket, but more important to me is finding someone to join me. The details for the show and date are below.

May 10, 2008, 8 p.m.
Theater - Broadway Theater
“Chicago” is the story of seductive nightclub dancer Roxie Hart who finds the road to fame can be a trial of blood. Throw in a cunning lawyer and a bit of razzle dazzle and Roxie goes from cold hearted killer to the toast of the town. Murder, greed, corruption, violence, exploitation, adultery and treachery are the cornerstones of this sultry and alluring Broadway musical hit.

No comments: