Thursday, April 10, 2008

Free cookies.

My path on the way home from work tonight lead me to free cookies. I was welcomed at the Iadipaolo's house with a very yummy Girl Scout Cookie. I'm guessing shortbread dipped in chocolate, with gracias molded on the top. Then I stopped by Tom and Laura's to see how they're holding up (they sold their house this week, but still have to find one to buy). Tom opened the front door and I caught a big waft of home baked cookies. It was so pleasant!

After chatting with him for a bit, I was headed out the door with his Cubs lamp and he offered me a snickerdoodle. You can't pass up a cookie with doodle in the name. No, I wasn't stealing the Cubs lamp, just giving it a safe home until they move. It would look quite nice in my computer room, but knowing my cats, I'd have to superglue it to the desk for it to stay in one piece.

I feel that I am on the verge of a never-ending rambling fest. The only thing to do now is to go to bed, and hopefully I'll wake up in the morning with a clear head. This week has been so jumbled, I can't wait for the weekend to get here.

Later, Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh- so that's where the lamp went! I put it on the table so I'd remember to pack it! Those cookies sure are good! -Laura

Anonymous said...

C is for cookie!!