Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another show, any takers?

Okay, here's the story on this one. This is a really funny show and I just happen to have tickets for this show too. My mom and I bought tickets for the Peoria Players season, and since she saw this with me at Corn Stalk a couple years ago, she gave me her ticket. I have one extra free ticket for Urinetown. I'd be pleased as punch if you wanted to go with me to this show and/or Chicago. Please let me know ASAP because I have to call to reserve seats.

One of the most uproariously funny musicals in recent years, URINETOWN is a hilarious tale of greed, corruption, love, and revolution in a time when water is worth its weight in gold. URINETOWN catapults the “comedic romp” into the new millennium with its outrageous perspective, wickedly modern wit, and sustained ability to produce gales of unbridled laughter.

Show Dates & Times:

May 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 @ 7:30 pm
May 4 & 11 @ 2:30 pm

No comments: