Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Blur of a Week!

I'm not quite sure where this week went. Tuesday I went to a really cool percussion concert at Bradley University. For a while I thought I was in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and then the Looney Tunes... I've never heard that much xylophone at one time. This photo was when they brought some wind instruments out to play a piece from Pirates of the Caribbean. Their pirate hats were a nice touch.I'm definitely going to have to keep my eyes open for them to perform again next fall. Wednesday was Girl's Night at the Iadipaolo's. Sandra, Sofia, and I watched America's Top Model and worked on a few puzzles. Thursday was my pukey feeling night, so curled up on the couch and watched a very exciting episode of Survivor. You gotta love it when someone gets blindsided.

Last night I did some shopping after a day of making balloons at work. We celebrated Gina's birthday. I was lucky I didn't pass out early in the morning. I seem to be the only one that has the lung capacity to blow up balloons. During my shopping trip, I bought a couple new albums, so I will be prepared to go see Sheryl Crow in concert during June. I like to know the opening act a bit, so I bought Brandi Carlile with my Best Buy gift card. Today was the search for Springy clothes and finding good sales. Then I did some organization inside the house. I finally got a few more things up on the wall in the computer room. I had to choose light items to hang on this wall because it's just plywood and very thin. For those who saw the screws busting through the wall, like how I covered it up?I do believe the organization will continue tomorrow, but if it's nice out then I'll work in the yard.

No comments: