Monday, November 5, 2007

Thank Goodness for Shop-Vacs

So, I've been in my house for over 5 months now and I had yet to look under my bed. I've vacuumed all surfaces I can get to, and swept in the hard places. Little did I know that the shoes under my bed were acting as a "windbreaker" and collected all the tumbleweed furballs rolling across the hardwood floor. As a kid, I always worried about Winkies under my bed, I didn't know I had to worry about furballs too. With the addition of the shoe rack, I will insure underneath the bed will be furball free.

4 comments:

Jennay said...

Nice touch with the shoe racks and wow you had a winky too!!! HAHAHAHA, anyway, Thank you soooo much for your help today! I'll make you a designer yet!

P-town Tom said...

Those are some pretty big hairballs. I wonder if any of them have pulse?

Anonymous said...

Are there 3 images there? One of the rack in progress (with cats helping), one of it hanging on the door, and one of the pulse-free furballs?

Jane said...

Yes, I'm having fun with Photoshop and putting images together, so people can get the whole story. I couldn't resist showing a photo of underneath the bed. If Nurse Laura will let me borrow her stethoscope, I can see if the hairballs can be revived.

Did you notice the Winky I put in the photo? Winkies were the blue guards at the witches castle in the Wizard of Oz.