Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm On Strike!

I'm currently on strike from going to Trefzgers Bakery for my multi-grain oat bread. As some people know, I've had some encounters with a worker that always seems to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Since I don't need the attitude at 7:00 in the morning, I decided to make my own bread. I'd like to send out a "Holla" to my Grandpa for giving me the bread machine.

Anyway, I had success with my first loaf of bread and the poll at work seemed to give it a thumbs up too. I'm proud to show you my newly bought cooking ingredients and the "prize-winning" loaf of bread. I wish I could have shared the smell of fresh baked bread with you.

3 comments:

Laura said...

mmmm...fresh baked bread....
you know, if I were you, I'd be overly perky with that unpleasant person. If they don't cheer up, at least they'll know they can't get to you! And you do perky pretty well!

Anonymous said...

Janer--I printed out this section so Grandpa could see it. He asked the other evening how the breadbaking went, but I told him I didn't know. Now he will have the answer.

Amanda Rassi said...

I must say that Jane's claim is true..the office left no evidence of freshly baked bread it was so yummy.