Monday, November 26, 2007

Mature for my age?

I was doing my bills tonight and took a closer look at my oil change bill from the dealership. I saw the negative number and was slightly confused because I forgot to bring in oil change coupon I left sitting on my kitchen table. As you can see, my 'elder Bradley basketball fan' disguise pulled one over on them and they thought I was a senior citizen. (I know it's hard to read... if you don't believe me, then click on the photo)
Maybe what really happed was showing up at 8:00am on Black Friday with a pleasant attitude got me some bonus points with their Service Manager, Tom D. I knew I always liked him better than Gary C., who normally has my account. I'd like to send a HOLLA out to all the Tom's in the world. You go Tom's!

3 comments:

P-town Tom said...

Good grief... I've heard of "cat years" and "dog years"... Maybe there are "Jane years"?

Let's see, 65 is the commonly recognized age to be a senior citizen... Jane is a tad over 27... 27 into 65... well that's about 2.407; let's just round that up to 2.5 years...

Is it too far fetched to say that Jane works and plays 2.5 times hard as the rest of us, thus has her own aging scale?

Either way, Jane, you're doing okay for being mistaken for a 65 year old.

Jane said...

Mathman pulls through... I love it! I don't know that I work 2.5 times harder than others, unless you consider playing and having fun as work.

Anonymous said...

Hay mature or not it is always great to get a discount no matter where it comes from..money is money....know what I mean. Take it anyway you can get it even as a senior discount. At one time your were a senior in high school and then again in collage.

get a latte with the extra cash and sit back and relax with the cats.