Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I missed a few.

I did my best to rake the leaves, but I seem to have missed a few.... well, a few hundred or thousand it seems. I would take my own photo to show you, but it's usually dark before I get home. Yes, I have a flash on my camera, but it's really cold and windy out right now. Plus, my feet are really cozy in my Cubs slippers. Anyway, I'm mentioning the whole leaf thing because they caused a small delay for me this morning. I was backing down the driveway as my garage door closed and as I threw the car into drive, I saw the garage start to go back up! I pulled back into the driveway, pushed the button, waited for the door to close, and watched some leaves scoot in front of the closing door. Jinkies! The leaves blowing through the motion sensors on the garage door are what caused the door to go back up in the first place. Who would have thunk?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can see no one has commented on you writings so I must do so at this time. I am taking time from writing Christmas cards. It is much easier to type then to write.

I know what you mean about things getting infront of the sensors...what a pain that is.

I am tired and I want to get the Christmas cards out. By the way you beat me this year and I love the pictures with you and the cats.

Love
Aunt Pajama Women