Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So much to do, So little time

Nowadays, who doesn't fall into this category? Oh yeah, my cats. Goodness gracious! The other day I stopped home from lunch and Jinkies hadn't even moved from his couch spot in the window. Wouldn't it be nice to do that one day, when you're not home sick? Sure, most people have vacation days, but you're too busy catching up on housework or just out having fun.

Anyway, I did find a way to get the cats moving, but they also became a little obsessed, so I'll have to find a different motivation other than chasing the red dot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agian no comments??? We can't have that. Cats have it so easy my goodness the lazy creatures. Yes, they do love red dots that dance on things. Lots of fun to watch them swing their heads back and forth as the red dots goes everywhere.

I do have time at home since I chose to stay home with my little boy. Some how I still can't get to lay around as the cats do that really stinks .....know what I mean. Husbands to cook for laundry that is waiting in the close hamper to move to the next level...the washer and dryer...dishes to do..floors to sweep potatoes to peel....sorry that is the next thing you wrote about will get to that next.

Again from Aunt Pajama Women