Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2013 Concert Season

My first concert of 2013 is just around the corner. It may surprise you, but I don't have any Sugarland shows on the docket. Yet another good thing I will have to wait for, crossing my fingers for a new album late this year of 2014. I am happy to say that I'll be seeing some new-to-me artists this year.

Funny, I thought I just had 3 concerts on the books, but I actually have 4! First up is Luke Bryan in Bloomington. His first show sold out within 5 minutes, so he added a second show. Thank goodness, otherwise February would be fairly boring. Touring with him is Thompson Square and Florida Georgia Line.


March brings me a back-to-back concert extravaganza!
I get to see one of my favorites, Little Big Town in my backyard at the Civic Center. Thank goodness I get to see them because I don't think I could go a year with out LBT or Sugarland. Best I can tell, I'll get to see David Nail too.

Then I hit the road to Louisville to see P!NK. With every album of hers, I enjoy her music more and more. I can't wait! The Hives are touring with her, I should really check out their music sooner than later. Concerts just quite as much fun if you can't sing along.


I have a bit of a lull in April and then I pick back up in May with Carrie Underwood in Bloomington. Yes, I've seen her before, but she's bringing along Hunter Hayes. I know a couple of his songs, but gotta check out the rest. Should be a great show.


I am definitely on the lookout for some more concerts later this year... I have $50 in ticketmaster gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. Sure, $50 won't get me too far, but it can't hurt to dream.

1 comment:

Amanda Rassi said...

Wow, looks like you've got some good shows on the list.