Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 6 Homeward Bound

When I originally booked my flight, it was to leave mid morning, at at roughly 2pm. So, the flight schedule gave me ample time to sleep in and make my way to Budget rental car.

It was quite a rainy morning and people were driving stupidly. Thank goodness I made the whole trip without any incidents, well... we'll wait and see what happened at the toll booth... oops.

The sky was absolutely gorgeous above the clouds and rain, amazing how that works. That's probably the only thing I wish was different. Better weather. I didn't play frisbee golf at all. A bit on the chilly side and any course would have been muddy.

Now I sit and wait for my plane to arrive at O'Hare's gat K1, so I can make the last leg home and relieve my parents of their Sparky duties and head home to squeeze the kitty... watch out Jinkies!

This trip wouldn't have been the same if I didn't have the help of Kristin (Jinkies' & house watcher), and the Sparky clan of the Angell's, Tom, and my parents. I'm thankful to have friends and family that help put my mind at ease when it comes to my little buddies. Thank you, I owe you all!

No comments: