Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 3 Auburn MA and Wedding

I woke up this morning a bit in the tired side, thanks to the drunk people down the hall. Yep, dogs on the floor slept fine, it was the stupid people that continually woke me up.

Anyway, I didn't want to hang around Sturbridge until the wedding and was in need of a warm drink. I plugged Starbucks into Suzy (my GPS) and was on my way to Auburn, MA. Plus, if the town was big enough for a Starbucks, then they would have shopping. Why did I need to shop?

I tried on my outfit for the wedding and realized I hadn't brought any accessories to go with it. Thus the need for shopping. So I found a new bag at TJMAX and a set of necklace and earrings that seemed to match perfectly with my outfit (you never know what you'll find at the Walamonster.)

Moving along, I made it to the wedding in time for my ushering duties which changed a bit because of the inclement weather forcing the ceremony to move inside. It was still a beautiful afternoon/evening, but that was expected considering the event involved Matt, Brian, and their family and friends.

I smiled, I laughed, I chitchatted, I ate, I drank, I danced, I collected hugs, and I had fun. That's the quick summary of the wonderful night.

Here's me and the newlyweds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those smiles. You look MAHHH-va-lous! Mom