Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 1 IL to CT

Today was a day of travel. I got to sleep in and thanks to Theresa picking up Sparky the night before, I could leisurely finish packing and head straight to the airport. I've had my bags searched by TSA, but I don't recall ever having a pat-down because they thought I had explosives in my bra. Anyway, shortly after, I was in Chi-town. The closest I got to Wrigley Field this year.

Before I knew it, my plane was landing in Hartford CT. I browsed the visitor brochures and found the missing piece to my vacation puzzle, Mystic CT. I grabbed my luggage and headed over to Budget to get my rental car. For an extra $3 a day, I'm now driving a Toyota 2013 Venza. Starting mileage 1,030! AND, I can play my iPhone music through the car speakers! I'm liking the start of this vacation.

No comments: