Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

...Sometimes you don't. Almond Joys have nuts, Mounds don't. I can't even remember the last time I've heard that jingle, but yet it gets stuck in my head so often.

I think it would be somewhat interesting to understand why the brain gets stuck on certain thoughts and why they just keep repeating and you can't get them to go away. But then again do I really want to know what goes on in my head. Well... only if it would help me put the kibosh on all anxiety issues I have.

Amazing how typing down the jingle has gotten it to go away and I was just sitting here for a couple minutes with a nice blank mind. How relaxing to just let the mind chill and put aside all the worries of the day.

Time to go pet my fuzzy little buddies.
Good evening, morning, and afternoon to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think sometimes it's just random, and sometimes it's God's way of trying to get a message through to you via a snippet of song. I have found that the best way to get a tune out of my head is to consciously start humming/singing another catchy tune. Love & Hugs, Momma