Monday, October 18, 2010

Head in the clouds

What to do on a flight from Denver to Minneapolis? How's about blog it up a bit. Sure I had to pay for Internet access, but it was cheaper than if I had gone to see Jackass3D with Emily yesterday. Speaking of of Emily, had a great time visiting her this weekend, if only I could have stayed longer. I guess you'll have that, time to head back to the real world.

I never knew it was possible for someone to squeeze past the beverage cart. How many new faces have you seen today? I will have seen thousands during my day of travels. It was funny to see everyone make the same expression as they turned the corner near what should have been the end of the security line, only to discover it wrapped around the baggage area. Denver has their shit together and whipped us through the winding line. I was AMAZED!

Looking forward to getting the photos off my camera so I can share the adventures Emily and I had. It's getting close to the turn off electrical devices and stow your tray table time of the flight, so I better sign off. Next leg, Minneapolis to Bloomington... I'm getting there.

2 comments:

Have you hugged a Sandra lately? said...

I love "Denver has their shit together" something about Janers saying shit on a blog makes me laugh. Welcome home!! Bones tomorrow??

Amanda Rassi said...

I absolutely love it when security is organized, or as you said "has their shit together". It's such a process as it is, it's nice when they know what they are doing. Glad you had fun in Denver. Looking forward to pictures.