Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

So, yep, it's Saturday.
I tired myself out today. Tom and I went to Pekin to play the McNaughton frisbee golf course. We were quite impressed with their first 9 holes, then we hit the back nine.

Here's a photo of Tom's frisbee stuck on top the canopy-like vegetation that seemed to suck the life out of us. He ended up here twice... thanks to my thinking I knew which direction we needed to throw on one of the holes. Yep, I had us throwing the complete wrong direction.
Here's a photo of my frisbee stuck in an actual tree. We saw it stick in there just a a basketball can get wedged between the rim and backboard. It's hard to find my white frisbee in the shot, but you can see Tom trying to help me get it.
Overall it was a fun time, and we came out on top with an extra frisbee. We enjoyed the first nine holes, but the back nine kicked our butts. Don't think we'll be going back there anytime soon. I don't like to feel defeated by course, but I guess I should tip my hat to the creator of the course.

I seem to have run out of energy today, but before I hit the wall, I did get some clouds up in the bathroom. It never quite dawned on me how messy sponge painting would be. Had to take a picture, and this only after the first layer of clouds... the back of my had looked just as bad.
I think this will work well enough for me. Now I need to finally touch up the blue spots, but I have fewer spots to touch up. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it! Momma